Sunday 1 January 2012

NYE 2011




Well, that's it for another year.....
And what a year it was.....


When Jay and I lit our lantern at the stroke of midnight last year, we couldn't possibly have imagined the turn our lives would take over the following 365 days.  As we focused on preparing our hearts for a happy future as a family of two, God was preparing us for something completely different - something we had desired so much, yet had seemingly slipped through our fingers as the years went by.....  Even the greatest writer in the world couldn't put down in words the intense gratitude I feel in my heart.  
I am grateful - and honoured - and humbled.......


2012 gives Jay and I the opportunity to raise our most precious little boy - our son.....
Midnight - and feeling extremely cold!
There is so much to be thankful for!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment